Need some conflict pointers?
Click here to check out our Conflict Resolution Tips sheet: a few things to think about in difficult conversations. More information and tools are available through our trainings, so be sure to sign up for one of our our workshops.
The WDRC Library
We have a selection of books available for check out to the public. Subjects include: communication, mediation, conflict resolution, parenting, and more. Visit during our business hours: Tuesday-Friday, 10am-5pm
State and National Weblinks
- The statewide association of Dispute Resolution Centers: Resolution Washington
- Washington Mediation Association
- National Association for Community Mediation
- Association for Conflict Resolution
- Assistance with divorce and separation paperwork: Whatcom County Family Law Facilitators
- Legal resources: Whatcom County Law Library
- Low-income legal assistance: Law Advocates: Free legal assistance for low-income clients. Call the NW Justice Project's CLEAR line at 1-888-201-1014.
- Info about Landlord-Tenant law: Washington Attorney General Landlord-Tenant Resource Center
- Info about consumer rights: Washington Attorney General Office Consumer Resource Center
- Support for survivors of domestic violence or sexual assault: Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault Services of Whatcom County (DVSAS)
- Support for victims of crime: Victim Support Services
- Info about Bellingham neighborhood groups: Mayor's Neighborhood Advisory Commission